- 1 cup chopped hulled Foxy Strawberries
- 6 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- 8 small sprigs fresh thyme, divided
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 4 whole Foxy Strawberries, for garnishing
Strawberry Thyme Spritz
- In cocktail shaker, muddle together chopped strawberries, vodka, lemon juice, sugar and 4 thyme sprigs until macerated and juicy. Add ice; shake vigorously until shaker is icy cold.
- Strain into 4 glasses filled with ice; top with sparkling water. Garnish each serving with strawberry and thyme sprig.
Tip: If desired, use rosemary instead of thyme.