- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped stemmed fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup melted butter, divided
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted pistachios
- 2 cups sliced Foxy Strawberries
- 2 tbsp balsamic reduction
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
Cheesy Strawberry Phyllo Tart
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- To food processor, add feta cheese, goat cheese, cream cheese, sugar and 1 tbsp water. Blend until smooth and combined. Fold in chives, parsley and thyme.
- Brush one-quarter of the butter onto 8-inch square baking dish.
- Arrange 1 phyllo pastry sheet in baking dish, pressing into edges and overhanging sides. Brush more butter evenly over pastry. Repeat with remaining phyllo pastry sheets and more butter.
- Transfer feta mixture to baking dish and smooth top. Sprinkle with pistachios. Fold phyllo overhang over filling to cover feta mixture. Brush with remaining butter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is golden and crispy. Let cool slightly and remove carefully from baking dish.
- Arrange sliced strawberries overtop. Drizzle with balsamic reduction and garnish with basil before serving.
Tip: For a milder flavor, substitute goat cheese with ricotta, if desired.