- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 10 large donut wells.
- Batter: In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Gently fold egg mixture into flour mixture until batter is smooth and combined. Divide batter evenly among prepared donut wells, filling each about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden and a tester comes out clean when inserted into donut. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack and let cool for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Glaze: Meanwhile, in blender, add strawberries and milk; blend until smooth. Strain into medium bowl (discard solids). Add icing sugar to strawberry mixture; stir together to make a glaze.
- Dip donuts halfway into glaze and gently shake to remove excess glaze. Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet and let stand until glaze is set.
Tip: Play around with your favorite garnishes. Try topping with toasted sweetened flaked coconut, mini white chocolate chips or toasted slivered almonds before glaze has set if desired.