- 6 cups chopped fresh Foxy Strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bottle (750 mL) white wine
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 L chilled sparkling water
- 1 orange, sliced
- In large saucepan set over medium heat, add 4 cups strawberries, sugar and water. Cook, stirring and mashing occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until syrup is smooth and combined. Let cool.
- In large pitcher, add strawberry syrup, white wine, orange liqueur and remaining strawberries. Stir, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Add sparkling water to pitcher and stir to combine. Serve over ice in large glasses and garnish with orange slices.