- 1 3/4 cups hulled strawberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup hulled strawberries, sliced
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
- In blender, combine chopped strawberries, yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Divide yogurt mixture and sliced strawberries among 8 ice pop molds. Freeze for about 4 hours or until completely solid before unmolding.
Tip: To make these pops extra-special, melt 4 oz white chocolate and let cool to room temperature. Unmold ice pops; drizzle with melted chocolate or dip ice pops into melted chocolate. Freeze until chocolate is set before serving.